Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Virginia

I was put in jail over false statement swarn to magistrate i want to sue him what kind of attorney do I need and what charge should he get purjury or defamation? Thank you

Asked on 1/10/16, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Not enough relevant facts to offer an opinion(,my opinion).

Read more
Answered on 1/11/16, 10:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Virginia