Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Virginia

Do I need to provide the court with a copy of Interrogatories, Request for Admissions and Production of Things I have sent to the other party in a case?

Also, is there a deadline for me to file a motion to compel hearing if the other party does not respond in time?

Asked on 2/11/13, 7:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Answ. #1 No, you do not.

Answ. #2 Normally, no, as long as the motion is filed within the deadline

for all discovery to be completed.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/13, 8:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Virginia