Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

Does having a 10 year B1/B2 visa mean I can live in the US?

Since the visa does not say anything about maximum length of stay, does it mean that I can live several years in the US (as long as I don't work), for example accompanying relatives?

Asked on 3/06/16, 5:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, it doesn't, as someone else has already answered, and your stay would apparently be limited (unless properly extended) to 6 months to no more than a year.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/16, 9:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia