Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

I am A US citizen, I have a child born out of wed lock, Can I file to make my child a US citizen?

Asked on 2/08/13, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Was your child born outside the United States? What year was the child born? Are you a naturalized citizen, or born in the U.S.? If naturalized, were you a citizen at the time of the child's birth?

Read more
Answered on 2/08/13, 6:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia