Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

Dear sir or madam

I have Been. Deported in usa and i want to visite My children in usa .hot i do to Be there .if u can help me to visite them .senice 2012

Asked on 9/11/16, 2:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sean Hanover Hanover Law

Likely, you don't. There is a 10 year bar following a removal order. Depending on the nature of the removal (i.e. what caused you to be removed), the bar may be much higher. Although there are waivers that can be applied for, few, if any apply to visitor visas. Exceptions do exist for extreme hardship, or humanitarian reasons (for example, if you had a child that was dying, etc.). They can, however, visit you in your home country.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/16, 2:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia