Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

I want to divorce my immigrant wife with a conditional green card because she married me just to get the green card and now we fight constantly. How do I get a divorce?

Asked on 10/30/15, 7:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

This, unfortunately, is not an Immigration mater, but a State Family Law matter. You would need to contact a Family Law Attorney in your area for further assistance. She, however, should contact an Immigration Attorney about her status.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/15, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia