Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

F1 student, visa expired 2 years ago. 12 month OPT completed and got RFE on stem extension, have 2 months to respond. Can I transfer to another school now and not have to leave the country?

Asked on 2/05/16, 10:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (800) 750-1828. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 2/12/16, 11:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia