Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

Under form I-485, part 2, which box should I check ? I'm on H1b visa . I have recently married to Us citizen gal and planning to concurrently file I-130 ,i-485 , I-765 and I-131 all together. what box should i select under part 2 of I 485? do I (H1b) need to file I-864 for her or my citizen wife (student) has to file for me? for me(h1b), in G325a form is submitted in connection with application ( status as permanent resident or others: I-130) ? what should i select in that case ?

Please let me know,

Asked on 1/24/13, 8:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

I-485, part 2: check off "a".

You both need to submit G-325As & the U.S. citizen spouse is required to file the I-864 with supporting documentation,

If you have any questions, you can call USCIS customer service. Please refer to

Read more
Answered on 1/24/13, 4:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia