Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

Hello, I'm an Iraqi refugee, a resident in the United States, and a Green Card holder. Do I need to get any authorization/approval/permission to visit my home country (Iraq)? And would i face any problems reentering the United States?

Thanks in advance.

Asked on 7/22/15, 6:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Hello - please call me at (212) 968-8600. RDM

Read more
Answered on 7/22/15, 6:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia