Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

Do I have any legal rights. I am 21 & wife of 2 years 21. She is not citizen and has no papers. She is 5 months pregnant & decided to go back to Argentina to her family. She leaves in a couple of days.

Asked on 8/25/12, 4:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, once this child emerges from your wife's womb, you can then

assert your rights as the child's father (although, apparently, the forum

for such an assertion could well be an Argentinian family court or its equivalent).

Read more
Answered on 8/25/12, 9:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia