Legal Question in Insurance Law in Virginia

I had a mitsubishi galant and had insurance on it, then i bought a new car and switched over my insurance and tags to the new car. I then sold my galant and drove it to the guy without insurance or tags on it and got pulled over and got 2 tickets, 1 for no liability insurance (A.46.2-707) and 1 for f/t obtain registration (46.2-600). I have court coming up and was wondering what i should do to get out of it and if it is possible to to get the tickets dropped?

Asked on 4/28/14, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Would recommend that (if at all possible) you engage the services of an attorney with experience in representing defendants in the traffic court in which you've been charged to represent you in these pending traffic matters.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/14, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Virginia