Legal Question in Insurance Law in Virginia

In the state of Virginia is it required to have rental merchandise such as furniture and appliances covered by insurance or a liability waiver?

Asked on 4/03/12, 4:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

As far as I am aware, such insurance coverage or waiver are normally matters for the person or business which is renting out the merchandise.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/12, 5:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Virginia