Legal Question in International Law in Virginia

I need a lower. I wont to change my status from J1 to B1 (B2)

I live in Herndon VA

[email protected]

Asked on 8/30/10, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

So, petition for adjustment of status (if you're eligible to do so).

Read more
Answered on 9/04/10, 10:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Virginia