Legal Question in International Law in Virginia


I was convicted of a felony in 2000 (non-violent drug offense) Can I visit my friend in Bulgaria

Asked on 8/26/08, 11:44 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: visit

Sure, assuming that you're no longer on probation and would have no need to check with a probation officer for approval, and that you're also a U.S. citizen whose status would not be questioned by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials upon your return.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/08, 12:01 am
William Morrison Action Defense Center

Re: visit

Since you'll need a visa from Bulgaria, they're the ones to decide.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/08, 12:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Virginia