Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Virginia

My 14 year old daughter was given alcohol by another minor (20 year old) while she was visiting in another state. What do I do to press charges against the minor who provided the alcohol?

Asked on 5/23/10, 9:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You could contact the local prosecutor's office or police department

in the locality of the other state where this occurred and explain what happened.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/10, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Virginia