Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Virginia

im on probation and im supposed to live with my legal guardian but shes not around and im assigned to live with my father but he doesnt want me there and he wont come pick me up. my question is can i get in any trouble if he dont come get me???

Asked on 4/01/11, 4:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Better take the issue up with the probation officer (or office) assigned to your case.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/11, 8:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Virginia