Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Virginia

Can I sue my mother for placing me, a 16 yo boy, in diapers 24/7 for no medical reason?

Asked on 6/15/10, 2:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Sue your mother? There must be a better way to resolve whatever resentments

that you may still harbor against your mother rather than through litigation.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/10, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Virginia