Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Virginia

I received a notice of eviction. I was behind in my rent due to a job lose. I started a new job and will be able to get caught up but need more time. What can I say in court to delay judgement and get more time. Fairfax county Virginia.

Asked on 8/22/13, 4:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Ask for one continuance.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 6:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Virginia