Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Virginia

I need to know what type of attorney I need to sue my landlords. I've been harassed for three years due to their concierge. I'm on disability and my doctor has a detail account of the situation. I've written a four page paper to the regional manager on Thursday the night everything escalated to police being called.

Asked on 1/03/15, 9:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tara Candela Tara Candela, RN, MSN, JD

You need to see out a landlord tenant attorney who can discuss and evaluate your case with you.

Best wishes,


Read more
Answered on 1/10/15, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Virginia