Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Virginia

I've been named pertuative father to a child from a women I haven't seen or talked to in 6 yrs I'm going for DNA testing soon if she is my daughter and all the mother wants is money even though none of this seems very fair to me beings that the mother had other people tested...what rights do I have? Will I be stuck paying support on a child ill never get to see and to the child the mothers boyfriend is her father what can I do please tell me some good news

Asked on 5/11/13, 7:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You should have a Virginia attorney representing you who is

thoroughly experienced with the procedures utilized in the Commonwealth

to establish paternity and child support as well as other issues typically

related to such matters, including a father's right to visitation.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/13, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Virginia