Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Virginia

I have a doctor telling me that I may loose part of my finger due to the wrong full acts of an er doctor during a trauma incident..Do I have a malpractice case or some other type of claim?

Asked on 11/25/11, 7:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, not enough relevant facts to make a credible determination on this

claim (in my opinion).

Read more
Answered on 11/25/11, 8:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Virginia