Legal Question in Military Law in Virginia

male marine and female marine legally married but living apart and just had a child. Mother is not allowing father to spend time with the baby??

Asked on 10/29/10, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Father should petition the local J&DR;Court for court-ordered visitation with his child.

Read more
Answered on 11/04/10, 8:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Virginia