Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

Can the owner of the building which I fell and broke my hands REFUSE to give me their insurance company preventing me from filing a claim against them for the fall?

Asked on 9/04/18, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Sure, until you file a lawsuit against this owner and make a demand for this information through

the standard pretrial discovery process.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 9/10/18, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia