Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

can I successfully sue a third party because of an overdraft charged to me by my bank?

Asked on 5/18/17, 2:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If this third party wrote you a check which then failed to clear your

account and which resulted in this overdraft charge, then you should

have a valid claim against this third party.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/17, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia