Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

Can I sue someone who falsely accused me of a crime, was charged, and the charge was later dropped because the victims statement was false in relation to an in-car camera?

Asked on 8/13/20, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

More details are needed as to who made the decision to drop the charge against you

and on what legal-procedural basis? (How so, exactly that the victim's statement was

determined to be false when compared to the data on the in-car camera?)

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 8/13/20, 3:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia