Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

I am a T.B.I. Coma survivor who is Handicapped and lives independently, in my mortgaged Condo. A couple months ago, in our 24/7 fitness center, I was assaulted. Since then, the female property manager, just plead NO CONTEST, with her silent acknowledgement of the wrongful act. In search, of the correct attorney, to pursue the correct amounts in damages, where should I take this?

Thank you,

Jason Nance

Asked on 10/30/13, 1:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sam Moore Law Office of Moore and Sripinyo, PLLC

Take the time to talk to Virginia litigation attorneys to find the attorney who is a good fit for you. Many attorneys will provide a free consultation to discuss the facts, and many will also give you a case assessment--where they essentially give you their take of your options and the possible outcomes. You want an attorney who is experienced, responsive, and flexible.

You can search for attorneys using this site, google, word-of-mouth, or any other tool. There is no right way to find an attorney, the key is to not get pressured into signing-on with an attorney that you are not comfortable with.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia