Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

Will my appointed public defender help with a car insurance claim?

Asked on 1/23/13, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAYMOND CARIGNAN Raymond Carignan, Esq, LLC

They only do Criminal charges.

You will need a personal injury attorney.

What happened with the accident?

Read more
Answered on 1/23/13, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia