Legal Question in Product Liability in Virginia

we bought a car from a dealer and they gave us a title that is invalid the car was bought by that dealer from another dealer and now we cant register our car or get the right title to do so.. what can we do about this.

Asked on 5/07/14, 3:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Sue this dealer for what you paid for this currently untitable vehicle + court costs in lieu of the dealer providing you with a valid title.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/14, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Virginia