Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

Me and 5 siblings own a house and 1 acre of land. One of the siblings currently reside in the house.Two of the siblings want to sell to other four. We have had an appraisal and a home inspection. The two wanting to sell do not agree on negotiating a price according to the inspection findings. What legal action can be taken?

Asked on 7/01/13, 2:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

An expensive partition lawsuit in the local circuit court for which the

services of an attorney will have to be retained.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 8:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia