Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

What do we need to do in the State of Virginia to add a wife's name to a deed?

Asked on 9/30/09, 11:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

It's usually done by what is known as executing a deed of gift. (You can probably purchase and download from this website the form for such a transaction with instructions as to how to do it.)

Read more
Answered on 10/05/09, 4:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia