Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

How do I transfer a rental property In my name to to the name of a LLC I just started?

Asked on 7/31/13, 7:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Most likely, you as grantor to the LLC, as grantee, via quitclaim or general warranty deed.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia