Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

I worked for 2 years on a 18 month contract to own my home and now my former boss/landlord is trying to take my home from me and refuses to give me my deed. We have been to court 3 times already and now he has hired a lawyer. what do i need to do?

Asked on 8/20/20, 3:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.

You also need to hire a lawyer. Without reviewing the contract and the specific facts, no one can give you any other advice.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/20, 4:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia