Legal Question in Tax Law in Virginia

jacson hewit did a paper file for me refund date of april 6 because they sent in a copy of my signiyure vs the original i have to wait an additional 8 weeks for my return and still deduct the fee of 300 for the service what are my options?

Asked on 4/15/10, 12:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Inform them in writing that you want a 50% refund of the fee that you were charged for this faulty service in preparing your tax return(s) for year 2009.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/10, 1:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Virginia