Legal Question in Traffic Law in Virginia

How can I get my car out of impound after someone got pulled over for driving w/suspended lic.?

Asked on 7/12/15, 5:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Sprano The Sprano Law Firm, LLP

File this motion with the Court in the jurisdiction that is holding the vehicle:

Read more
Answered on 7/18/15, 9:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Virginia