Legal Question in Traffic Law in Virginia

I recently had a traffic accident in which no one was harmed nor a ticket. (act of GOD). The e.r. doctor told me it was a seziure and I have never had one before. My PCP gave me a precription for a medicine that has a side effect of sezures. I since stopped taking the medication. My question is how do I get my DMV here in Virginia to allow me to retain my drving permit?

Asked on 9/10/11, 3:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

One important component apparently is missing from your question

and remains to be clarified, i.e., of what offense (if any) were you convicted of

arising out of this incident?

And, if you didn't even receive a ticket why would the DMV now be withholding your permit or license to drive?

Read more
Answered on 9/10/11, 5:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Virginia