Legal Question in Veterans Law in Virginia

What do you do if the government,( U.S.Army) gives you a vaccination which you have a serious reaction to and causes permanent mental disabilities in which you are discriminated against costing you your right to work and make a living because the state laws change and you cant pass a written exam in order to work even though you have worked and done the job for 10 years and the V.A. seems to refuse to test you for this problem or see if it can be treated so how does one very low income guy with a reading comprehension disability fight the whole U.S. government when all agencies stick together and all veterans organizations ignore you because you are not a war time vet and the army left information out of your medical records.

Asked on 6/06/10, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Your first big hurdle in the situation described would be proving that

you incurred a service connected injury from the the vaccination. And, to the

best of my knowledge, no veteran plaintiff has ever been awarded benefits

on such a claim, i.e., injury from a standard vaccination customarily given to

members of the armed services.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/10, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Virginia