Legal Question in Veterans Law in Virginia

Power of attorney

My grandfather is being robbed by his power of attorney agent. He is no longer in her care and she still receives his checks, and doesnt share any information with him regarding his finances. How can I get his power back to him? He is coherent and very capable of taking care of himself. Is it possible a lawyer can take him forms to sign and deliver them to the necessary people?

Asked on 8/20/07, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: Power of attorney

If your grandfather currently has even minimal mental competence, he can revoke the current POA at any time by executing the proper form.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/07, 7:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Virginia