Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Virginia

brother has taken parents money and estate in state of Va., will not talk to anyone and put everything in his name. What can we do ? It was to go to all (4) 0f the brother and sisters

Asked on 8/13/20, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

So, how was this brother able to "put everything in his name", i.e., by what legal; means (if there be such)?

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 8/13/20, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Virginia