Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Virginia

does one have any living rights after living with parents for years in virginia

Asked on 3/25/18, 3:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, not unless specifically conferred by way of a will or, perhaps,

a POA ( Power of Attorney).

Read more
Answered on 3/26/18, 10:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Virginia