Legal Question in Workers Comp in Virginia

I want to file a civil lawsuit against a previous employer whom is not paying hours worked during previous pay period.

Asked on 9/18/10, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Well, go ahead and file your case in your local small claims court. ($5K is

the jurisdictional limit.)

Read more
Answered on 9/24/10, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Virginia