Legal Question in Workers Comp in Virginia

I slipped and fell at work worked he rest of the day when I left work my knee was bruised & swollen. Went to local emergicare & had it checked out nothing but a nasty bruise. They called my boss that night to ensure he had comp insurance and that I could be seen. Now I get a bill from them saying it wasn't turned into comp insurance. Gave it to my boss he said I fell over my on to feet that he isn't responsible and neither is comp insurance. What should I do?

Asked on 12/15/15, 7:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You could report the incident to the Workman's Compensation Commission in Richmond with a copy

of the medical bill and a brief description as to what occurred (and then begin looking for another


Read more
Answered on 12/15/15, 7:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Virginia