Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

My boyfriend has a felony on his record from 2007. Is it possible for him to get it expunged?

Asked on 2/10/11, 10:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yes. It is possible for him to get the record expunged IF he has had no other charges against him in the past two years and he has completed all of the conditions of his sentence.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/11, 3:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington