Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

Can I return to house i was trespassed from if i have permission from the owner>?

Asked on 6/09/15, 4:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ama Okoro Snohomish County Public Defender

If the trespass was based on a court order - no. The owner would have to petition the court for the trespass to be rescinded.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/15, 8:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington