Legal Question in DUI Law in Washington

I'm on diversion in washington state for a marijauna offense, but I never got the paperwork from licensing stating my driving privileges were revoked. Does this mean it's okay for me to go get my license when i turn 16?

Asked on 3/09/13, 5:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stan Glisson Glisson & Morris

Diversion is a tricky agreement. It is common that kids get license consequences that they, and their parents, were not anticipating.

You can always contact DOL to find out if you are eligible. You can also check on line:

Read more
Answered on 3/11/13, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Washington