Legal Question in DUI Law in Washington

i wanna not have a dui charge can i use post absortbion alcohol to reverse the charge or what is the best way to have his charge not on my record

Asked on 9/26/09, 5:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James J. White, attorney Law Offices of Smith & White, PLLC

If the DUI charge is already on your record then you cannot use post absorption alcohol, or any other factual challenge, to reverse the charge. The opportunity to present evidence was foreclosed, for the most part, at the close of your case in chief or upon entry of your plea of guilty. Now, if you are within the statutorily authorized timelimits, you can appeal the conviction. I suggest you hire an attorney.

At your service,

Read more
Answered on 10/01/09, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Washington