Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Washington

I am wanting to start a record label but want to make sure i'm safe!. I will be selling and distributing online as well as physically. What licences/permits do i need?


Asked on 8/30/09, 7:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Weitz Weitz Law Firm, PLLC

1) Start your Businsess - probably LLC

2) Register with State by obtaining Business License

3) Trademark name - get copyrights on music

Hope this helps,

Scott Weitz

Read more
Answered on 9/04/09, 7:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Washington