Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

How do I get my partner to leave and move out of my house? He wants to separate but won’t leave. There is constant push-pull behavior and emotional abuse. We have children together. I’m at the point now of barely being able to function due to his behaviors.

Asked on 6/07/18, 4:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Janal Rich Law Office of Janal M. Rich, pllc

You would need to file a divorce (if married) you may need to file a petition to dissolve a meretricious relationship or a petition to establish a parenting plan. If there is domestic violence then file for a protection order.

I cannot be more specific without more facts. You may want to contact my office if you would like more help.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/18, 5:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington