Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

i sposbly have a child that is 27 years old thay sent me a abstrackt support judgment ithay are aii ready taking my house i never been in cort over this thay are saying i owe62.000.00never been tested or nothing

Asked on 9/04/17, 3:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Preble Preble Law Firm, P.S.

You need to get all the paperwork you have and see a lawyer. Whether you have any defenses depends on the facts of the case and what the documents say. Your question could not be answered in this response.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/17, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington