Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

Having Children with Alien

I am three months pregnent with a man who from Peru. I was wondering if this will expedite his Green Card Process as he was already approved and is currently on the waiting list?

Asked on 1/02/08, 3:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James J. White, attorney Law Offices of Smith & White, PLLC

Re: Having Children with Alien

The pregnancy will not speed things. If you are a US citizen and are married to him that will give him an immediately available visa.

At your service,

Read more
Answered on 1/03/08, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington