Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

i797 petition for my parents need a evidence between me&parents documents. i need a translate all the document with ENGLISH .Am i need a translate from BURMA or go to lawyer here?

Asked on 8/11/12, 8:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


You cannot translate the documents yourself.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/12, 11:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington